1. Applicable to IVs who have already participating in the Marketing Programme for Asia Commodities and Derivatives New Products.
2. IVs must display real-time data* of the following New Derivatives Products via their key service platforms (i.e. terminals, mobile applications and/or websites). The New Derivatives Products include:
- Physically Settled USD and CNH Gold Futures - to be launched;
- RMB Currency Options Contracts (USD/CNH Options) - launched on 16 February 2017;
- All Sector Index Futures (7 in total, including CES Gaming Top 10 Index Futures, Hang Seng Mainland Oil & Gas Index Futures, Hang Seng Mainland Banks Index Futures, Hang Seng Mainland Healthcare Index Futures, Hang Seng Mainland Properties Index Futures, Hang Seng IT Hardware Index Futures and Hang Seng Software & Service Index Futures) - launched on 9 May 2016;
- All London Metal Mini Futures (6 in total, including London Aluminium Mini Futures, London Zinc Mini Futures, London Copper Mini Futures, London Nickel Mini Futures, London Tin Mini Futures and London Lead Mini Futures);
- All single stock futures contracts (74 in total, including the 34 introduced in December 2015);
- HKEX RMB Currency Futures (5 in total, including USD/CNH Futures, EUR/CNH Futures, JPY/CNH Futures, AUD/CNH Futures and CNH/USD Futures)
3. IVs must display real-time data* of any other new derivatives products to be launched and as specified by HKEX-IS from time to time on the first day of product launch via their key service platforms.
* L1 and L2 real-time data are free of charge for participating IVs to redistribute in the Mainland under the Marketing Program but user registration/login is required.