(for existing end-users who wish to apply other real-time datafeeds under the Market Data End-User Licence Agreement)
Effective: 1 December 2012
1. An application is deemed to have been formally lodged with HKEX-IS when the end-user (EU) formally submitted a Form E2. A letter of acknowledgement (“Letter E2”) of the submission of Form E2 will be issued.
2. After the Form E2 is considered duly completed, HKEX-IS will issue a confirmation letter (“Letter F2”) to the EU. Upon receipt of Letter F2, the EU is required to:
i) Pay the One-off Connection Fee required for the real-time datafeed.
ii) Arrange for SD Net Line installation
The EU has to provide all information required under Form E2 normally within a period of 2 months from the date of Letter E2. HKEX-IS may grant an extension of no longer than 1 month on the merit of individual cases at the request of the EU. Otherwise, the application will lapse. Same Datafeed application from such EU will not be considered within 6 months from the lapse date.The application will be presented to the senior management for approval upon receipt of the One-off Connection Fee; result of the application will normally be available in two weeks.
3. The One-Off Connection Fee for new datafeed is non-refundable even if the EU decided to withdraw its application after the payment.
4. A Provisional Approval Letter will be issued and the approval will be conditional upon the applicant’s successful completion of the systems’ Certification Test. The Certification Test must be completed normally within 2 months from the issuance of the Provisional Approval Letter. Extension of the certification period may be considered and granted by HKEX-IS on a case by case basis. Schedule 3 and Schedule 4 MOPP of the Market Data End-User Licence will be issued to the EU upon the completion of its Certification Test.
5. Datafeed Commencement Date: The datafeed commencement date must be within 8 months from the date of Letter E2.