Applicable to Market Data Licence Agreement.
(for delayed data and/or IIS applicants)
||Submission of Form A1, Form A2 and Form A3
Applicants are required to submit duly completed application forms including:
(A letter of acknowledgement (“Letter A1”) will be issued to the applicant to acknowledge the receipt of the submission of the application forms.)
- Vendor Application Form for Market Data Vendor Licence Agreement (Form A1),
- Datafeed Application Form for Market Data Vendor Licence Agreement (Form A2); and
- Service Application Form for Market Data Vendor Licence Agreement (Form A3)
||Documents to be submitted together with Form A1, Form A2 and Form A3:
The following documents/information are required for licence application:
- Core business and company profile;
- Certificate of incorporation and business registration. (For Applicant who plans to redistribute information in the Mainland China, please make sure you have obtained proper Licences and complied with relevant regulation requirements in the Mainland China.)
- Organization structure - chart showing member companies associated with the Applicant with annotation on: (1) percentage of shareholding and (2) if any of the member or affiliate companies are an Exchange Participant of HKEX. Please also provide the respective trading right IDs.
|If you would like to obtain a copy of the Vendor Application Form for Market Data Vendor Licence Agreement (Form A1), Datafeed Application Form for Market Data Licence Agreement (Form A2) and Service Application Form for Market Data Vendor Licence Agreement (Form A3) and apply for the vendor licence, please send brief description of your planned service and contact details by email to: email@example.com
Any party who want to redistribute delayed data should note the following:
- Minimum delay for delayed data is 15 minutes. Only Level 1 data plus last four trades information (excluding order depth, broker IDs in the queues, etc.) for Securities Market and only Level 1 data for Derivatives Market Data could be allowed.
- The delayed data must be displayed together with a delay indicator or a time-stamp in a prominent position so that viewers will not be misled that it is real-time information.
- Delayed data vendor must source the data from a vendor who has direct connection with HKEX.