|-The Mainland Discount Programme is restricted to subscribers who are physically located in Mainland China region (excluding Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan regions). IVs should have sufficient technical and business control to restrict access of data within Mainland China only
- Information Vendors (IVs) who want to apply for the Mainland Discount Programme shall seek prior approval from HKEX-IS by submitting applicable Service Application Forms. Service applications previously approved by HKEX-IS for the purpose of the Mainland Discount Programme need not be re-submitted unless details of the applications have changed.
- The Subscriber Fee under the Mainland Discount Programme is charged on monthly fee basis and could not be applied jointly with duration-based charging schemes. The volume discounts for subscribers as per Schedule 5 of the Licence Agreement is also not applicable if vendors choose to apply the Mainland Discount Programme.
- IVs are required to provide breakdown in the Monthly Subscriber Reports detailing the number of Subscriber Units by region. The report should include address/location for corporate clients applying for the Mainland Discount Programme.
- IVs who take the Mainland Discount Programme must pass on the discount to the Subscribers. IVs who do not pass the discount to Subscribers are not entitled to the Mainland Discount Programme.
- IVs are required to claim the discounted prices before the due date for monthly payment and reporting. HKEX-IS may charge the standard Subscriber Fees as under the Licence Agreement for units not reported for the purpose of the Mainland Discount Programme on or before the due dates for payment and reporting as stipulated in the Licence Agreement.
- HKEX-IS reserves the right to remove any vendor service that is believed to have violated the conditions of the Mainland Discount Programme from the MOPP of the Licence Agreement and reserves the right to amend the conditions of the Mainland Discount Programme at any time.